• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wampler Esctasy and Fender Blackface amps?

dlc1953

Ya have a BFT an the Ecstasy plays as well as any of the Wampler's I've had play. Go very light on the Bass knob. The Open position is very Trans. Dumbell thing is there. Good all around OD. Personnally I prefer the Paisley and the 65 but that's just my preference. I have a GSR and like it's D a bit better.

GarMan

Silver Supporting Member
Ya have a BFT an the Ecstasy plays as well as any of the Wampler's I've had play. Go very light on the Bass knob. The Open position is very Trans. Dumbell thing is there. Good all around OD. Personnally I prefer the Paisley and the 65 but that's just my preference. I have a GSR and like it's D a bit better.
what is the gsr?