• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wampler Pedals Are Awesome!

binge

Just got the Paisley Drive and it's great! I use it with Brad Paisley's settings to boost my Plextortion and this combo works well together. I use the Ecstasy as a stand alone overdrive with the toggle on the up position.

How are you guys using your Wampler pedals? I think Im gonna buy a Plexidrive tomorrow. :)

whiteop

Just got the Paisley Drive and it's great! I use it with Brad Paisley's settings to boost my Plextortion and this combo works well together. I use the Ecstasy as a stand alone overdrive with the toggle on the up position.

How are you guys using your Wampler pedals? I think Im gonna buy a Plexidrive tomorrow. :)
What settings and type amp and guitar are you playing through?

binge

What settings and type amp and guitar are you playing through?
I have an ibanez RG and my amp is a Cornell Romany. I awry the amps bass to 2 and the treble to 6. On the Paisley both switches are down, tone at 1.30, volume at 2 o clock and gain at 11 o clock. On the Plextortion volume at unity, gain at 1.30, bass at 9.30, treble is 9.30 and mids about 2 or 3 oclock. Gives me a nice singing tone.

I don't have the Ecstasy in my signal chain at the moment but I would keep its volume unity, treble knob at 2 o clock and bass knob at 8. Gain would be all the way up and i clean up with my guitars volume knob.

Madison

Can't go Wrong with Wampler. Hey that could be his new 'catch phrase'. I'm on my third, the Ecstasy...killer OD. I think the Faux Echo will be next.

Maxo Weeze

I have the Ego Compressor as well as the Pinnacle OD/Distortion boxes and they are great. The compressor "plays nicely" with my dirt pedals which most others that i've tried don't. It adds a wonderful sustain to solo work and gives me the "bite" that I love on clean playing as well. The Pinnacle is down-right nasty and although I originally bought it for the aclaimed "brown" sound, when I roll back the gain a bit it cleans up and really delivers a great OD crunch that has become my go to sound.

mc2

Two incoming...hoping the Analog Echo and Ecstasy will jive with my JTM and PR.

Madison

Thanks guys - glad you like our stuff :)
Brian, I thought the functionality of the Ego was great, but couldn't dial out the brightness even with the tone knob all the way counterclockwise. I ended up staying with my Diamond, although I liked the performance of the Ego better. Did I read that you made some adjustments to allow the tone to get thicker, or am I imagining that? thanks!

RyanFromQA

The man's designs are indeed brilliant. I built myself a Cranked AC from a ToneClone board before I found out about the controversy there. (Sorry Brian!) While it's not as tolerant of noisy power supplies as other pedals are, it's an amazing circuit, Voxing up any neutral or dark amp, both clean and driven. Amazing crunch pedal.

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
My Wampler Ecstasy is one of my favorite OD pedal ever, the only other pedal that comes close to it is my HBOD... but they are different.

binge

I agree with you guys - the Ecstasy is great. Super versatile, especially for the price. It's like 3 pedals in one box. Not my favourite Wampler, that title goes to the Paisley :)

billboy73

I have had a Triple Wreck for a few months now, and love it. I have an Ecstasy on the way and can't wait to get it on my board. I really like the look, and most importantly the sound, of the Wampler stuff. I think a plextortion may be in the future.

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
I agree with you guys - the Ecstasy is great. Super versatile, especially for the price. It's like 3 pedals in one box. Not my favourite Wampler, that title goes to the Paisley :)
I've always wanted to try a Paisley Drive but am so satisfied with all my other OD pedals that I have no current desire to step out and try others. I've also tried out so many pedals this past year that I'm ready for a break. :)

Trending Topics