Wampler Pinnacle noise issues...please help!!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by PG-Lane, Feb 4, 2012.

1. PG-Lane

PG-Lane Member

Hi guys i purchased the pinnacle a few months back. I have been using the pedal a lot and it was working flawlessly till......yesterday. Now when i engage the boost switch (toggle switch) it creates this dreadful buzz and if play a note or a chord for that matter it amplifies the buzz/noise even more. I have checked everything starting from my power supply to my cables. I am using a PP2+ isolated power source for the pedal as well. Does anyone have any ideas regarding what's going on? :(

2. binge

binge Member

I'm guessing the pedal is faulty. Have you emailed someone in Wampler?

3. PG-Lane

PG-Lane Member

That's what i am thinking as well. I will email the guys at Wampler and hopefully they can help me out. Man, i really dig the pedal though......

4. binge

binge Member

Yeah Wampler make awesome pedals! The best dirt pedals I've tried.

5. Agreed

Agreed Member

Shoot us an email, we'll see what's going on and get you taken care of. help@wamplerpedals.com would probably be the best address to send this to, but I'll be more than happy to do what troubleshooting I can if you want to hit me up directly - jeff@wamplerpedals.com.

6. PG-Lane

PG-Lane Member

Thanks heaps mate! I have already emailed you guys about it, but I will send you an email as well. Cheers.

7. PG-Lane

PG-Lane Member

The boost on the pinnacle....is it after or before the main circuit?

8. PG-Lane

PG-Lane Member

anybody having any noise issues with their pinnacle? I think mine just craped out or something, but it's a bit weird....happens only when i engage the boost.