• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wampler Pinnacle?

perplexied

Hi guys.

I think this pedal sounds great. Does anyone out there use it through a Bogner GF 45? The GF has a great gain tone but I'm sure this pedal will add some delicious flavours to it. If you are familiar with the GF, I intend to put it in the Pre fx Loop(not the usual fx loop).

I also had my eye on an Xotic RC Boost or a Timmy as well, I know, completely different beasts altogether.

I know the RC/Timmy can't do everything that the Wampler can do, but I wondered if the Wampler can do almost the same as the RC/Timmy, ie.. use it as a boost as well as a Distortion/Gain pedal.

Would buying both be a waste of money?

Thanks guys.

Jon.

Trending Topics