• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wampler Tweed 57'

I don't own any Fender amps, or anything other than EL84 British style power. Anybody use this pedal thru anything other than a fender, and how does it sound? The demos sound awesome, I just don't know if it would work with my amps.

CaptainWampum

I'm in the same boat, wondering if it does a good 5e3 sound? I want to get a twin but it'd be nice to not also have to get a deluxe.

Sure would be sweet to have a pedal that can give you another amp sound when called upon. Or, to take single coils and give them that classic Fender tweed sound without having the amp.

ericjohnson

I'm adding a new Wampler pedal to my wish list with every thread I read. Wish Brian made a Uni-Vibe clone......well there is the Nirvana chorus...hmm

ericjohnson

Anybody have input on pickup types that work well with this pedal - in your experience?
No personal experience with this peticular pedal but it seems most if not all Wampler pedals have settings that work well with all pups. I swear I don't work for Wampler, I got this way for Lovepedal as well. Some companies just really do it for me. Keep up the awesomeness Brian!

Trending Topics