Want a small midi board that can program midi channel and midi CC

cisspcism

Would love to get a small midi controller that is like 8 inches wide 4 inches deep that has the ability to have every button be able to be programmed for a different midi channel, midi program change or midi CC.

Ie. Let say unit has 8 buttons. I would want the buttons to do this

Button 1. midi channel 5, CC8 off/on
Button 2. midi channel 5, CC9 off/on
Button 3. midi channel 5, CC10 off/on
Button 4. midi channel 3, CC5 off/on
Button 4. midi channel 3, CC6 off/on
Button 5. midi channel 3 program change scroll up
Button 6. midi channel 3 program change scroll down
Button 7. midi channel 3 select program

Last edited:

bt2513

Does it have to be a pedal board? You could do this with an iPad pretty easily using MidiDesigner.

EDIT: saw your space requirement so I'm guessing it has to be on your board. I put my iPad on top of my amp and change settings this way - not on the fly, but done easily enough between songs.

cisspcism

Does it have to be a pedal board? You could do this with an iPad pretty easily using MidiDesigner.

EDIT: saw your space requirement so I'm guessing it has to be on your board. I put my iPad on top of my amp and change settings this way - not on the fly, but done easily enough between songs.

I wish they made something like the Disaster area stuff but where a user could hook up a usb cable to a software program on computer and kind of program what each button does. Kinda like the MidiDesigner but where it can flash a EPROM on a small midi controller.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom