• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Warehouse G12C vs. Jensen 12F150, 25 Watts

Telemach

How does the Jensen compare to the Warehouse G12C, 75 W? I'm observing a Warehouse speaker in the bay but I'm not sure if this is better than the Jensen. Anyone has compared them?

sideman

There's no such thing as a Jensen 12F150. The 12F150 is a Weber reproduction of the Jensen C12N. So we're not sure from your question whether you're talking about the Weber 12F150 or the Jensen C12N.

shapeshifter

There is no Jensen 12F150. Do you mean the Weber 12F150 or the Jensen C12N?

I have the WGS G12C in my PRRI and I like it a lot, especially since it's now nicely broken in. I get a very classic Fender sound with it.

Telemach

There is no Jensen 12F150. Do you mean the Weber 12F150 or the Jensen C12N?

I have the WGS G12C in my PRRI and I like it a lot, especially since it's now nicely broken in. I get a very classic Fender sound with it.
I'm sorry I ment the Jensen C12Q . Dunno how to edit the head line. There was a WGS that left ebay at 50 Euros a feww minutes ago. I wasn't prepared enough to make a descision since the Jensen is just a little more expensive from the dealer.
I kinow fron the hear say that the new Jensens can get awfully shrill at a certain level. The locals in town are favoring the Weber 12F150 but it's harder to get here in Germany. The WGS would have been a snap but I'm not in a hurry on the other hand.

Telemach

Tja, um die Kohle hätte ich den auf alle Fälle genommen...Schöne Grüsse aus Wien. :wave
Stimmt schon, as I said, I wasn't really decided and I have an other major expense in the next future. So the prize was o.k, I guess.
Kind regards from Berlin

Trending Topics