• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Warmoth custom guitars

ShredHeadJHJ

I'm thinking about building a new guitar starting with a Warmoth body & neck for my next guitar. I want to build something kinda unique & true to what I want in a new guitar. Something that will open up new avenues for my playing. I'm hoping I can build a good one for somewhere around $1000.

So far these are a few of the specs I want: Mahogany Body; Maple top; Maple Neck/Fretboad; Scalloped Neck; Stainless Steel Frets; Floyd Rose; locking tuners & Rio Grande or Suhr Aldrich Humbuckers, but leaning more towards Rio Grande's

That sounds like a hell of a piece to me. What do you guys think? It's a brain child of mine, but at the moment it's something I'm thinking of. Leaning towards a Strat body/neck, but I might look into one of their more modern pieces.

Critter

Don't forget to get a good fretboard radius like 14".. The compound radius with scalloped fretboard just doesn't seem right to me.. I would also get the thin or wizard neck profile.....

Trending Topics