Sold Warmoth Strat

guitarfly02

Supporting Member
Up for trade is a nice Warmoth Strat with some great features. Adler body, birdseye maple neck with Kingwood fretboard and stainless steel frets, Wilkinson trem, and Sperzel locking tuners. The pickups are two Seymour Duncan Texas Hot Antiquities (neck and middle) and a Dimarzio SDS-1 in the bridge. Currently wired with a master volume and master tone w/ Emerson capacitor (additional tone pot could be added).

EDIT to include responses to questions in thread below - "The neck heel reads "Warmoth Radius". I believe this is their standard 10"-16" radius. The Warmoth weighs between 7.5 and 8 lbs"

The guitar is in great shape overall. A couple of small blemishes on the body, but the neck is nearly new. No wear on the SS frets.

SOLD

View media item 103311
View media item 103310
View media item 98201
View media item 98202
View media item 98204

Last edited:

guitarfly02

Supporting Member
I meant to mention that the both the body and neck were made and finished by Warmoth. Also, the body is routed for a HSS configuration (with enough room in the bridge position for an angled single coil). I have a tortoise HSS pickguard I'd be happy to include if interested.

guitarfly02

Supporting Member
Looking for a comparable Tele or offset. Might be interested in a nice open back cab plus cash. Pedals plus cash work too

guitarfly02

Supporting Member
I received some interesting trade offers, but I'm going to hold off on trades for the time being. Price reduced again.