Warrior guitars????

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by big joe, Jan 24, 2012.

1. big joe

big joe Member

Anyone know anything about this brand of guitars? Good, bad, ever had open, etc?

JP

2. AbstractLunatic

AbstractLunatic Member

3. gpro34

gpro34 Member

Very high quality well built guitars. I played one that was amazing at the Dallas guitar show one year, possibly one of the nicest guitars I ever played. They are not cheap though. I think they are not too great on resale either, but if you plan on keeping it, then no big deal.

4. mesa/kramer

mesa/kramer Member

5. wilblee

wilblee Hack sans shame Gold Supporting Member

This one's mine.

[​IMG]

It plays very well with effortless access to all 24 frets; and thanks to it's 25.5" scale all 24 frets are usable even with my sausage fingers.

The Seymour Duncan Custom/Jazz combo gives a nice range of sounds with the 5-way switch.

I had mine up for sale when I was in fairly desperate need of funds. I was relieved when other funds came through and got to keep it

6. keepingitweird

keepingitweird Member

Sweet, high end guitars. Have played a few and owned one. I would recommend.

7. big joe

big joe Member

I will tell you the one I took in trade is very well made, and has a very interesting tone, actually multiple tones that is somewhere between a strat, LP and CU 22, which is a nice addition to the collection. The Jesus stuff that they are all about is a breath of fresh air for me as I am a Jesus Freak as well!!!