Warrior guitars

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by wittyair, Jun 5, 2008.

1. wittyair

wittyair Member

Any of you have any experience with Warrior guitars? I actually bought one today from the owner, JD. What a great guy! They appear to be tremendous instruments and I'm really looking forward to playing one.

2. angelo

angelo Member

I played a few at Splawn in NC in maybe 2000 - 2001?

The pretty ones were finely made -- but didn't speak to me. Then, there was this Mahogany body (I don't remember a maple top) god awful green one. One of the finest, most resonant guitars I ever remember playing. Should of jumped on it .......

They are certainly built with care.

3. blueline

blueline Member

I have a warrior that I recently remembered how fun it was to play and finally found the sound I wanted with it. It has a purple Heart fretboard and bartolini pickups. It is a soldier decked in silver. I have also played a couple Isabellas that I was not as impressed with. I think the Warriors are vastly different in every guitar and that makes them special, but not always what you are looking for.

4. Sniper-V

Sniper-V Member

A bunch hanging up at a local Sam Ash and they just sit there. They don't get played much fro, what I understnad because on the price and the fact they are not well known. No doubt the quality of the them are top notch but the tone/play didn't grasp me. Didn't mean to take anything away from Warrior, as they do make a fine instrument. I just think I'm pretty much set with the guitar tones I like already from the big 3: Gibson, Fender, and PRS.

5. Figher53

Figher53 Member

I've never played nor heard any of the Warrior guitars, but I have heard some Warrior basses. Killer...