1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Wasn't It You

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by maplebaby, Oct 16, 2008.

1. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

2. Woodyworld

Woodyworld Member

What a beautiful tune!

As always performed wonderfully.

3. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

thanks so much - i've always love this tune. Sure appreciate the kind feedback!
    peace,
    dale

4. Guitar Slinger6

Guitar Slinger6 Member

Very nice, always warm and tastey.

5. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

thanks, i appreciate you taking time to watch!

peace,
    dale

6. black knight

black knight Member

Absolutely gorgeous song and executed brilliantly by you. Now I need to find out who this Pat Kirtley is and study this style. I connected with it immediately. Again, beautiful playing -I'm going to listen to it again a few more times. Also, beautiful guitar and tone.

Besides the capo, is this song done in standard tuning?

7. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

thanks for the kind comments & for watching! Kirtley is a great player, used to do clinics for Taylor guitars, lives about 30 miles from me in Bardstown KY, won the Winfied competition a few years ago, and a great guy. I love his CD Kentucky Guitar - might be a good place to start.

Thanks for the kind feedback on the guitar, sure appreciate a players comments! The tunning is: EADEAE.

peace,
    dale