Waterslide SOLDDD Telebacker Surf Green w/Lollar P90's & Fender Lic Musikraft Neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperair

SOLDDD>>> Pending Payment.

This is my newest custom "Made in the USA" Waterslide Telebacker. I've accumulated a lot of parts over the years from building Strats and Teles so I wanted to try building something a little different. This body shape is derived from a Rickenbacker Combo 800, same as Fano uses on their RB6.

This guitar features a Surf Green nitro lacquer finish that's been lightly relic'd and aged. The body is White Pine and the whole guitar weighs in at 6lbs 4oz total so it's LIGHT!

The neck is a Fender-Licensed Musikraft neck with a "57 V" profile that's 1 & 5/8" at the nut with a 10" radius, 6105 Frets, and a lightly rounded fretboard edges

The pickups are Lollar P90s under lightly aged creme covers, CTS audio taper pots, a 3-way switch, Mojo Dijon cap, cloth covered wiring and an Electro Socket jack.

The chopped Tele bridge is a great new design I'm trying that is made from 304 grade non-magnetic stainless steel (same as used on Mastery bridges) and compensated brass saddles. Bridge can also function as a top loader if you want to experiment with tone & string tension.

I also do custom orders, just let me know what you need. Here's a gallery with some of my previous builds:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterslide-Guitars/271207363080449?sk=photos_stream

Great parts and great care go into these guitars and they come in a high quality gigbag for $899 shipped & PayPal'd anywhere in the USA. Please email me for international shipping rates.

Last edited:

paperair

Closeup of the new bridge made from 304 grade non-magnetic stainless steel (same as used on Mastery bridges).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics