Waterslide Telebacker 'Harmony Rocket Red' Fralin & Gold Foil+SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperair

SOLD>>>This is my newest custom made Telebacker and it's all "Made in the USA". I've accumulated a lot of parts over the years from building Strats and Teles so I wanted to try building something a little different. This body shape is derived from a Rickenbacker Combo 800, same as Fano uses on their RB6.

This guitar features a finish we'll call "Harmony Rocket Red" that's been lightly relic'd and aged... really nice woodgrain visible underneath. The body is White Pine and the whole guitar weighs in at 6lbs 8oz total so it's LIGHT!

The neck is a Fender Licensed Musikraft Telecaster neck that is made from one amazing piece of Wenge. First time I've tried this and I think it looks, feels and sounds great. It's 1 5/8" at the nut with a 10" radius, 6105 Frets and a comfortable Soft V-C profile (.88-.95").

There's a Fralin Steel Pole pickup in the bridge paired with a vintage 1960s Teisco Gold Foil pickup in the neck. There's MojoTone CTS audio taper pots, a 3-way switch, Sprague cap, cloth covered wiring and an Electro Socket jack. The Nickel plated stainless steel Joe Barden Tele bridge has compensated brass saddles and a "Gatton cutout" on the treble side.

Great parts and great care go into these guitars and they come in a high quality gigbag for $949 shipped & PayPal'd. Please email me for international shipping rates.

Black Friday Deal Bump!!

Anybody that buys this guitar between now and Friday, Nov 28th will get a FREE upgrade to a Tweed Hardshell case!!

VIDEOOOO>>> Quick lil' demo recorded straight into GarageBand using the 'Large Blackface' Amp model:

Last edited:

paperair

SOLDDDDDDDD!

Anybody that buys this guitar between now and Friday, Nov 28th will get a FREE upgrade to a Tweed Hardshell case!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics