Way Huge Saucy Box

This looks interesting..

"This unique design provides for everything from pure a unity-gain buffer to a clean boost and all the way to a salaciously buttery overdrive. To top it all off, this pedal has a passive tone circuit that will play nice with any pickup type. It’s okay to think inside THIS box.

Features:
Highly versatile overdrive pedal
Discrete clean and overdrive signal paths
automatically balanced with a single Gain control
Passive tone circuit
Finger-friendly response
From clean boost to buttery overdrive"

I smell a klon, but I could be....wron(g):banana

ruger9

Man, I gotta' say, the Klon/klones are cool and all, but "buttery" is not how I would describe their tone, unless you switching it on with a very bright/thin amp....

Nice OD, but there are many that are "butter-ier"...

Man, I gotta' say, the Klon/klones are cool and all, but "buttery" is not how I would describe their tone, unless you switching it on with a very bright/thin amp....

What does butter sound like, anyway?

fieldsroyal

Have you tried this one out already?

jcmark611

I have a poor man's Camel Toe and I can't figure out the Red Llama side. It's seems like an all or nothing when it comes to adding dirt, unless you turn it up really loud, which I can't do most of the time.

jcmark611

Ohhhh...

What about a Pickle Sauce pedal (Swollen Pickle and Saucy). I'd have my Pickle Sauce going into a Camel Toe all night long.

ufo~

Couldn't care less if it's a "klone". To me it's another drive I want to try. Can't wait to hear it. It's sexy with purdy graphics too. :drool

Trending Topics