1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Way Line Huge 6

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Medication, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Medication

Medication Member

I understand that Jeorge Tripps works (worked?) at Line 6 and thought this was funny:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. guitarpkr67

guitarpkr67 Supporting Member

That does look similiar.

3. utterhack

utterhack Member

:D

At last we know what he was doing at Line 6! Looking forward to more from Dunlop.

4. Skreddy

Skreddy Supporting Member

Nice! I hadn't noticed the color schemes.

The Space Chorus is DAMN NICE. I mean nice. Not just 'for a digital effect.' I mean I like it better than any other chorus I've tried, period.

5. musickbox

musickbox Supporting Member

You like even more than analogman or other high end chorus brands? I am still waiting on the mayo, GASing like crazy.

6. Skreddy

Skreddy Supporting Member

Nothing against any of those guys, but I think I've just lost my taste for the standard short-delay-with-pitch-shifting-lfo-mixed-with-unaffected-signal chorus. I liked the Jaques chorus, because it had the mix option. But I really like the Tone Core Space Chorus. I don't use chorus that often, but whenever I break that thing out I get the same kind of reactions that people give when they hear my tube Echoplex.

7. musickbox

musickbox Supporting Member

Cool, maybe I should check it out then. I am not a chorus man myself. Thanks for the comment.

8. Don Rusk

Don Rusk Biggus Bearfootus Vendor

Yeah some of those are exceptional - the Liquaflange is amazing and the Tap Tremelo in the Pan / Envelope mode is really niiice...

and that constrictor is actually a really good comp.....

oh yeah and some others match up too like the Crunchtone and the LLama........

9. AndyZ

AndyZ Member

Jeorge was there for years and recently left. I believe he's at Alesis or Lexicon now.

10. Don Rusk

Don Rusk Biggus Bearfootus Vendor

Hes at Dunlop - new product development if memory serves :AOK

11. MrHuge

MrHuge Member

Touché! You are correct sir... Good catch.