• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wayne Krantz- tomorrow night in NYC!!

freedom's door

Those in the area who dig Wayne should know that he's doing a gig at Sullivan Hall in NYC on 2-25.
This gig also features the return of "K3", his trio with Keith Carlock and Tim Lefevbre- they're getting ready to record a new studio album.
Wayne hasn't recorded a studio album since Long To Be Loose in '96, so hopefully they will play some stuff from this new one at the gig for a preview.
If i remember to bring my camera, i'll try and take some pics.

mentoneman

Those in the area who dig Wayne should know that he's doing a gig at Sullivan Hall in NYC on 2-25.
This gig also features the return of "K3", his trio with Keith Carlock and Tim Lefevbre- they're getting ready to record a new studio album.
Wayne hasn't recorded a studio album since Long To Be Loose in '96, so hopefully they will play some stuff from this new one at the gig for a preview.
If i remember to bring my camera, i'll try and take some pics.

i really hope to catch this guy live before i die

amazing and unique tone cat!

6Tones

Dam Ill be working :(
I was just listening to 'longing to be loose' again this week.
That release is one of the best contributions to guitar music in the past 5 decades imo !
Hes truly a unique voice and I love how is voices like every chord with at least one open string lol well just about!

shadowbox

Gold Supporting Member
Would love to catch WK live - fantastic player and very nice guy.
Enjoy the show! Hope you manage to get a few pics to share....

Trending Topics