Weehbo Bastard - Unity Level question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by a1briz, Apr 1, 2015.

1. a1briz

a1briz Silver Supporting Member

So I recently got a Weehbo Bastard from a fellow TGPer. Pedal looks like is in mint condition and sounds really good.

I do have a questions for any of you that have it or tried it - Is it not a very 'loud' pedal? What I mean is that I need to set the level knob at around 3pm to just hit unity volume with my clean (pedal off) signal. Way highest unity setting of any pedal I've ever had or tried.

Are you guys experiencing the same thing? Need to turn the level high just for unity volume?

Liking the pedal so far, Love the ease of which you can dial in high gain tones on it.

2. a1briz

a1briz Silver Supporting Member

queue crickets..

3. FLYING V 83

FLYING V 83 Pedal Trading Guru Silver Supporting Member

Unity volume on mine was 9 o'clock so I'd say something isn't right with yours.

4. The Villano Dude

The Villano Dude Member

Oddly, mine has the same unity volume issue. Any idea on how to repair that? I probably can't avoid a trip to the pedal doctor then.

5. Holzar88

Holzar88 Silver Supporting Member

Same here. I've had six Weehbos, I think, and unity's always around 9:00 o'clock. That's odd.

Eike @ Weehbo's been pretty under the radar lately, but I'd email him anyway (address should be on the website). I had a problem with a switch on my first JVM Drive, and I sent him the pedal, and he sent me a new one. Hopefully he'll be able to take care of it.

6. The Villano Dude

The Villano Dude Member

Sweet deal, Holzar. I will email him.

Thanks!