• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Weehbo JCM Drive LTD Anniversary New in Box - $275 sh/pp

LPMojoGL

Music Room Superstar
Silver Supporting Member
I ordered this at the first of the month to use for low volume playing with my Fender Bassman.
It arrived a couple of days ago and sounds great. I bought an amp that sounds pretty good at low volumes before this pedal arrived, and prefer the sound of amp dirt to pedal dirt.
This pedal sounds fantastic, covering all the great Marshall tones from light crunch to classic rock to hard rock. It's literally new in the box, #85 of 100 to be made. Save yourself the wait and grab this one.

$275 sh/pp, consider trade for El Capistan or other great delay, Neunaber Stereo Wet.

Last edited:

LPMojoGL

Music Room Superstar
Silver Supporting Member
Does anybody want the best Marshall in a box pedal?
Open to offers, trades, whatever. Thanks!

Trending Topics