1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Weiland on Stern

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by drewl, May 17, 2011.

1. drewl

drewl Member

Well another great interview, I'm sure the Weiland haters will disagree but he came in to plug his bio, tales of his problems and how he was abused by a guy in school.
    Yikes!.....that explains alot.

2. Toogy

Toogy Member

It was a good interview, but it was hard to listen to...

It.... took......him.........forever.........to.........get.....his........thoughts.........out!

3. blood5150

blood5150 Member

^^^^^^^^^

This.

4. Cuthbert

Cuthbert Member

Stern is a great interviewer, should have a tv show (on cable). He's particularly good with famous musicians.

5. todd richman

todd richman Senior Member

A friend went to Scott's grammercy Theatre show last night. First of all he did an Axl and didn't show up until 11:00 when he was due at 9 or 9:30. Therre was pandemonium and crowd throwing stuff at the stage. The entire show was covers with one STP song for the encore. The crowd was booing the entire show. Scott sounds like fun to go see and/or tour with!

6. silentbob

silentbob Member

It's a tough skill to hone. I always had to fight my musician geekdom when interviewing musicians. Evidently the listeners don't care about what type of guitar or amp they're playing or why.