Welcome to MySpace - 3 new tunes!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by svanangen, Jul 12, 2006.

1. svanangen

svanangen Member

You're all very welcome to check out three free tunes that I just uploaded to MySpace! www.myspace.com/peppermintville

A couple of notes about the recordings! All recordings are done in Cubase SX3. The drums are programmed in Cubase' drumeditor using the mighty fine DfH Superior and DfH Custom&Vintage as a sampleengine. The keyboardsounds are derived from NI B4, NI FM7, Halion 3 and an Alesis QS8. Some parts are played on the QS8 and some are played on a M-audio Keystation49. Bass is played on a Squier Jazz bass through a JoeMeek VC6Q with comp and eq applied. All vocals are recorded with an ADK Vienna through the JoeMeek, same goes for acoustic guitars. All electric guitars are done with a Variax 700 through a PodXT Live. The soundcard used for all this is a RME Multiface.

2. bigroy

bigroy Member

Great tunes! Nice B3 sounds and you have me rethinking the Variax again. Nice mix too!

What settings on the Variax/Pod for the solo break in "Some Day"?

3. svanangen

svanangen Member

I gotta check on the Pod but I know that I used a 335-model on the bridgeposition. I'll look in to the Pod.