• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Welcomed 3rd child 3/6/09, off work since, playing guitar during free time.

rul8agn

Absolutely loving life right now! Also found new love for my Liquid Sunshine into Timmy into Bi-chorus into Carbon Copy tone. I've titled the next pic, "My sanity this week."

GTBJ

new kid = free time for guitar playing?

DOES NOT COMPUTE

i wish it worked like that at my house :/

Last edited:

rul8agn

Oh, I have plenty to do around the house, but when other two at school and baby either eating(which my breasts weren't designed for) or sleeping; I have a bit of free time on my hands.

Foxtrot

Congrats on the munchkin. :AOK

Just wait two years until you start seeing Crayola on your Traynor & piano...

stubbyJ

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats on the kid.

My 9 month old still brings tears to my eyes when my 3 year old is not attempting to rip them out.

The Liquid sunshine in my opinion is highly underrated. I love mine and my buddy that recently did a studio session was not allowed to turn his off.

Love the top on the Paul. I'm not into fancy tops. I love the the light transitional fade of the lighter (plain top) cherry as you have - envokes major fever.

GTBJ

My 15 month old likes to "help" when I play guitar. Of course "helping" means stealing my pick, trying to eat it and muting the strings by grabbing hold of the neck from the front and exploring what happens when you turn those little knobs at the end of the neck.

It's cuter than it sounds.

Foxtrot

My 15 month old likes to "help" when I play guitar. Of course "helping" means stealing my pick, trying to eat it and muting the strings by grabbing hold of the neck from the front and exploring what happens when you turn those little knobs at the end of the neck.

It's cuter than it sounds.
Kids can make a neat random tremolo once they find your amp's volume knob.

Emphasis on "random". :p

rul8agn

stubbyj, plain top yes. cherry, no. It's actually iced tea burst. Shows up more red in some pics. Here she is in the pic that Saul from Centre City Music sent me before I bought it in Sep. 06.

stubbyJ

Silver Supporting Member
Cherry, Ice tea, I don't care what "color" it is, it's georgous and you stink. Those pictures (guitar) are awesome. If it sounds and feels good, you have a keepa. I think it looks like the quintessential les paul, the one you picture in your head. You are having a good recent times aren't you.

Take care

Trending Topics