• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Well-Built Pedals

Holzar88

Gold Supporting Member
The first reply and I agree. They are built like a tank. The enclosures very, very durable.

James Brown’s design and features on some of his line is also impressive, as an aside.
Agree with that too. Terrific pedals you could also use in a rock version of Clue: "It was the manager backstage with the TightRock!"

Reactions: rck

HughesP

Fulltone pedals feel built to last a lifetime.

Boss pedals are for sure well designed/indestructible.

I’ll also add

Analogman
Diamond

Both of those two use exceptionally high quality components and just feel super solid.

White Limo

Boss pedals feel indestructible to me and I’ve never had one even give me an issue.

After that, MXR and Way Huge pedals are also very solid and cause no worry. My Barber direct drive is really well built too.

In Absentia

Boss pedals feel indestructible to me and I’ve never had one even give me an issue.

After that, MXR and Way Huge pedals are also very solid and cause no worry. My Barber direct drive is really well built too.
Incidentally, I have had several Boss and MXR pedals die on me. Most recently, an MXR bass compressor that was handled with kid’s gloves quit working. Not that they’re bad pedals, but I’d say their quality is standard and not in the upper echelon of well-built pedals. Strictly my own opinion, mind you.

Steve Hotra

Gold Supporting Member
Boss... I still use a CE-1 on occasion. Still works well.
Strymon
Wampler
Keeley among the few.

The only pedal I didn't care for was a HOF v1. Didn't care for the design of the footswitch. YMMV

Bill Lumberg

I Drink and I Know Things.
Gold Supporting Member
Thorpy FX are built to British military spec allegedly.

Beetronics, Spaceman & JAM Pedals have some extremely well built guts.

Monsterpiece always has clean work.

Effectrode & Kingsley have tube driven pedals built like a brick s***house.

I've never had a ZVex or Earthquaker Devices pedal fail me.

I'm sure there are dozens more, I'm just going off the top of my head.

Trending Topics