• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Well I just bought Billy Corgan's Chicago Parachute rack

jimrockcity

It needs a 5-pin DIN expression pedal to operate (i.e. the Wah pedal).
Can anyone recommend me a good one? With lots of usable travel/range ?
Thanks

svdixi8forx73rjmsrdd.jpg

hhy75hsgsztrsa8tf6g3.jpg

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
You'll have to make your own cable. I like the Dunlop pedals.

flyonthewall150

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah almost bought this too. But Chicago Iron doesn’t make the controller pedal for it anymore. And getting a different one made seems like a big headache so I passed.

BigMuffFan

I love Billy Corgan's tone although I can't particularly remember any wah moments of his save for a solo from Gish and maybe that little shreddy bit towards the end of Today.

CloneTone

Might as well get his JCM800 to go with it:

EDIT: JMP 2204

Last edited:

roadoftravel

sharbono

Gold Supporting Member
I just bought a brand new Tycobrahe Parapedal RP2-RU from Kurt at Chicago Iron last week. I just cold e-mailed him and he had them in stock and got right back to me. Have you checked in with him? info@chicagoiron.com

If we won't sell you one, I hope he will at least give you the pin-out of the midi jack.

Best of luck!

I just bought a brand new Tycobrahe Parapedal RP2-RU from Kurt at Chicago Iron last week. I just cold e-mailed him and he had them in stock and got right back to me. Have you checked in with him? info@chicagoiron.com

If we won't sell you one, I hope he will at least give you the pin-out of the midi jack.

Best of luck!
Yeah, I’ve talked to Kurt, let me know how you like the RP-2

Best of luck!
Did you get the RP2 parachute?

That’s a nice unit! Did you get a power supply with it? Not sure if they come with one? Kurt is finishing up a RP-2 for me now. Are you going to keep the RP-1? Still be willing to buy or trade for it if you decide to sell, keep in touch interested to see how you incorporate your RP-2 into your rack.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom