• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Well my mind is blown at this point. Check this out

Stinky Kitty

Silver Supporting Member
Off topic (great vid), the $1299 Suhrbanez' are going to be really big for Ibanez and the higher end sig models shown here are stellar but at $2499, that's pre-owned Suhr territory. I was hoping that TQ was going to come in at $1999.

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
Have you played the as-yet-unreleased models?

The hands are much more expensive.
No, but I can read the neck depths they posted on the as-yet-unreleased webpage and know that I have no interest in a neck that is .80 at the 1st fret and .87 at the 12th- that's Gibson slim taper and smaller than Suhr Even C slim (which I find too small) also.

Triton76

Here's the video with the info on the guitars and lots of playing
I love the MM1 but too rich for my blood. Also like the sound of the Quayle guitar better in the Stevie wonder jam

McShred

No, but I can read the neck depths they posted on the as-yet-unreleased webpage and know that I have no interest in a neck that is .80 at the 1st fret and .87 at the 12th- that's Gibson slim taper and smaller than Suhr Even C slim (which I find too small) also.
They didn't feel that slim at NAMM. I played a couple of them, my first though was "finally, an Ibanez neck I could actually play"

ChipOnly

Silver Supporting Member
All credit due to Steveland Morris, IMO. Windham Hill called, they want their cultural relevance back.

silot

Off topic (great vid), the $1299 Suhrbanez' are going to be really big for Ibanez and the higher end sig models shown here are stellar but at $2499, that's pre-owned Suhr territory. I was hoping that TQ was going to come in at $1999.
Wow ! $2499 is ...expensive. Quite expensive to say the least.

s2y

Wow ! $2499 is ...expensive. Quite expensive to say the least.
The Indonesian Premium line will be a lot less. Same neck and pickups, but basswood body. Not sure how much that changes the tone with that kind of neck or those new pickups.

scelerat

Gold Supporting Member
The guitar player at Eli's Blues Night last night had a BC Rich Warlock. Good player, good band

s2y

Cool beans. I was going off something said on that Anderson video, would be quite happy to be wrong about.

Edit: Ah, the difference is the Premium don't have "S-TECH" necks. I don't know what the difference is between S-TECH and regular roasting.
No clue. Hoping I can see some locally and perhaps compare them. Wouldn't mind a Prestige H-S-S model...ASAP.

jfwund

Silver Supporting Member
That was great. Thanks for posting it.

Time to get to the woodshed...

Trending Topics