• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

WET sounds with M9/13?

UncleLarry

Has anyone attempted to duplicate the sound of a WET reverb pedal using an M9 or M13? If you have, what model and settings did you use?

jcat5503

I used to own an M9 and I much prefer the reverb from the WET. It's much more natural sounding and sits great in a mix. Especially the stereo version with tone knob and all..

theroan

It depends on what kind of reverb sound you want. For a big ambient reverb, the cave sound, decay all the way up, pre-delay all the way down, tone to taste and mix at %80 - %100.

At one time the Verbzilla was the delay unit to own. Obviously there are better options out there, but I think they're still pretty good.

Footbutt

Silver Supporting Member
a variation of Particle Verb would probably do the trick.
(in STABLE Mode)

Trending Topics