Whammy II Preset? Toggle between two? Manual?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tinkercity, May 9, 2008.

1. tinkercity

tinkercity Supporting Member

I've read about the ability to set the Whammy II to toggle between two presets instead of having to toggle from top to bottom. I don't have the manual for mine and was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks!

2. tinkercity

Also, if anyone knows of an online manual...

3. tinkercity

4. vinceman

vinceman Member

To select two presets, you have to step a few seconds on the "select" switch, then select your first program.

Then step a few seconds on the "select" switch again : the led in front of your first program is stil lit, and another led lights up. Select your second program, and step one last time on "select" (a few seconds). Your selection has been made.

Now, when you step on "select", you go from your first program to the second one (and back) with one click

To come back to normal mode, step on "select" one more time a few seconds.

If you wanna come back to your preselection mode (with the two previously selected programs), step a few seconds on the "bypass" switch.

I hope my explanations are clear. Otherwise, let me know, and I'll try to explain better.

Enjoy !

5. tinkercity

Thanks! I was getting nervous no one had any info on this! I'll be trying it later and your instructions seem to be clear...Thanks!