• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What 10"speaker for a '68 princeton Rev.

rbehm

Any thoughts on what would work well for this amp...to be used with pedals
and want decent headroom.. for smaller gigs Country / classic rock!!

DANOCASTER

Silver Supporting Member
reverend 10 " is awesome. Basically the same as the old Naylor

I have one in my Pro Jr and two in my BF Vibrolux Reverb

M

Member 995

I've had an Eminence Ragin' Cajun in my Princeton Reverb for a few years and really like it.

Bryan

hunter

Silver Supporting Member
Weber C10S (I think it is a Ceramic Silver Ten now).

hunter

teleamp

If you have an Oxford, can I have it? The reconed Oxford in my 65 BFPR sounds great.

MikeY

FloridaSam

I had a Weber C10Q in my Brownface Princeton. I can't imagine a better sounding speaker for that particular amp.

Texsunburst59

I had a Weber C10Q in my Brownface Princeton. I can't imagine a better sounding speaker for that particular amp.
+1. I've got a Weber VST C10Q in my '66 Princeton Reverb , and it's clean, tonally balanced and LOUD. It's a great speaker and really makes this amp shine. I'm really thinking of loading up my '69 and 76' Vibrolux amps with these speakers. I've got '64 CTS reconed in my '69 and '65 reconed Oxfords in my '76. I just think the C10Q's would do both amps more justice.

Cap'n Fingers

I was looking at Weber's site and couldn't find a C10Q. There were
a couple that said they replace a C10Q. Did Weber rename these
speakers? Anyone know the equivalent model # to a C10Q you guys
are talking about?
Thanks

ddeand

Gold Supporting Member
I had a JBL D110f in a Princeton Reverb, and it was one of the nicest combinations I've ever had. The JBLs are quite clean, but they take pedals well and rrally allow the amp to "speak". They're expensive, but I think they're worth it. Another advantage is that they don't lose their value - if it doesn't suit your needs, you can probably sell it for what you paid.

Dean

Trending Topics