• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What actual pedalboard are you using?

ClickClack

Pedaltrain Classic 2 powered by a Strymon Zuma R300 power supply (5 power jacks) with several daisy-chain pedal power cables. Dual-Lock fastening strips, and a couple of hook & loop cable ties to keep the pedal power cables neatly tucked away underneath.

SDC-pedalboard-2020Aug01.jpg

Signal chain on the pedalboard (Pedaltrain Classic 2):
- Peterson StroboStomp HD chromatic tuner
- Earthquaker Devices Spatial Delivery envelope filter
- Xotic Effects SP Compressor
- DigiTech FreqOut feedback generator
- GeneralGuitarGadgets Bobble distortion/fuzz
- CMATmods Super Signa Drive with separate Boost
- JRockett Audio Designs Guthrie Trapp overdrive
- ElectroHarmonix Pitch Fork polyphonic pitch shifter
- DigiTech Nautila chorus/flanger
- Subdecay Quasar v4 Phase Modulator
- TC Electronic Alter Ego echo/delay
- TC Electronic Ditto looper (not really used much)

Underside:
- Strymon Zuma R300 power supply
- ClinchFX Pico-PRE (tiny, always-on pre-amp at end of pedalboard chain)

Last edited:

Benz2112

Silver Supporting Member
I am currently using a Pedaltrain Classic Jr., this really seems to be the sweet spot in terms of size.

David Garner

Platinum Supporting Member
I have a Nano+ that I use with the Deluxe Reverb. It has a Dunlop Echoplex, a Tumnus Deluxe, a Hybrid Fuzz Driver, a Turbo Tuner and a BC183 Sunface on it, powered with an MXR Iso-brick mini.

But my main board is waiting on its only non-tuner pedal. It's an EX Stompbox mini (from Amazon, basically a Nano), and it will have a Turbo Tuner and a Sunface on it.

Steve73

Schmidt Array SA600 and I love it. Built like a tank but not overly heavy and the design maximizes space so it is great on smaller stages.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Blackbird board, power by a Cioks AC8.

I'd love a Schmidt Array, but they cost like $1.5M in my currency.

skiltrip

Silver Supporting Member
Pedaltrain JR.

I keep my dirt pedals off board lined up in front. Let's be quickly and easily switch order and swap out pedals without disrupting the main board too much. I use a Pedal Power 2+ for everyone on the actual board (Tuner, comp, modulation, delay, reverb, eq) and a 1 spot daisy chain for the dirt pedals. Working well so far. Size wise, not even the Classic 2 is quite big enough to fit everything on, so I'm happy with this dirt-off-board thing I'm doing. Lets me not working about space.

ClickClack

How do you daisy-chain the pedals? I do it via my tuner.
I use daisy-chain pedal power cables from three of the five power jacks on the Strymon Zuma R300 to power 3 or 4 pedals apiece. I use single pedal power cables for each of the two DigiTech pedals as a result of reading advice from multiple people here on TGP and elsewhere saying that noise or other issues can result when trying to power digital effects with daisy-chain cables, especially if you mix analog and digital devices. I was careful to note the power requirements of each effect pedal, if that information was available, so that I could ensure that I did not exceed the recommendations from Strymon. I just made a list of all the devices and their power requirements, while also considering the likely placement of all the pedals, and then connected the daisy-chain pedal power cables accordingly.

Last edited:

IanRubbish

I got a Waggi W34.I get my effects loop stuff on the top row, my from pedals down low, and the top level flips up and I keep my power supplies and patch bays underneath. I dig it.

Trending Topics