1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

What Alamo amp is this?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by themusicboxstudios, Aug 29, 2008.

1. themusicboxstudios

themusicboxstudios Member

[​IMG]

I used the head on my recording quite a bit and i'd LOVE to pick one up. It has reverb and trem ... 2 channels.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Jon

2. themusicboxstudios

3. hasserl

hasserl Member

Can you give us a close up?

4. themusicboxstudios

i wish i had taken a closer pic.

the amp has 2 channels ... reverb ... trem ... 2 little knobs on the far left control the trem ... then the reverb channel has a volume knob and reverb knob. the second channel has a volume and a tone knob. both channels have 2 inputs.

pretty sure it has a 6l6 power section.

5. BenBo

BenBo Member

The closest I could come up with is a galaxie or a paragon, but I don't think that's what it is. It could be, they changed the amps and kept the same name quite a bit.

6. themusicboxstudios