• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What amp has the most knobs and switches?

NatDeroxL7

Diezel Herbert?
If you move to the back of the chassis the XTC has alot of things to play with
I like buttons, knobs, switches...anything!

John Phillips

I would have said the Mesa Road King - 26 knobs and 4 switches on the front, 11 knobs and 18 switches on the back (not counting power and standby, and some of those knobs are rotary switches)...

... but the Rodenberg looks like a contender too, if it has as much on the back as the front.

:)

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
I was going to say the infamous Cruise MQ4 (4 channels times 6 knobs and two switches plus all the power amp/global stuff), but I'm pretty sure the Rodenberg beats that...

gregc

Silver Supporting Member
Rivera has a lot of knobs and several push-pull switches. When I played Rivera's, the possibilities drove me nutz!

John Phillips

That is absolutely f***ing crazy!!
The funny thing is that I actually think it's a very simple amp.

Each channel has the same knobs and switches, all of which (apart from the four mode switches on the front) do the same things identically and independently of the other channels. No interactive stuff you need to balance between channels, just approach each as a completely separate amp and dial in what you want. Pure simplicity four times over, just as a big mixing desk is no more complicated than any one channel despite having hundreds of knobs.

Trending Topics