1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

What are all these worth?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by AdamRandall, May 16, 2011.

1. AdamRandall

AdamRandall Member

I'm trading over craigs list so I'm looking for a combination of things he's offering worth about $300.

"I do have a Peterson Strobostomp 2 pedal tuner that I could offer up. I am getting old and did not like the fluro-scan display, it's crazy accurate and can do some interesting things like sweetened and capo tuning but I'll stick with my Boss TU-2. the OCD goes for around $140 or so new and I'd say mine is near mint. The modded DD-5 is a bit trickier to price, it's well used but functionally fine, Analogman mods are not cheap but I am the second owner post-mod, gonna say a fair value is probably in the $125 or higher range.
    The tuner is stowed with my amp at church (weekly gig), if you are interested in proceeding further let me know and I'll arrange to pick it up. I have a cast on my right leg at the moment and can't drive so it will take a little pre-planning to grab it although I will be there Saturday.
    I did dig up a Boss CE-5 chorus, a Boss DS-1 distortion and the Boss 3 pedal molded hinged case along with a ProCo Turbo Rat and a Maxx Play dual loop switchbox, it had top mounted jacks for 2 indep loops which can also be combined, LED's for the A and B switching.
    That's pretty much it for pedals.
    Keep me posted as to interest and we'll work from there.
    Thanks,"

"Actually I have a ton of stuff that I'm getting ready to unload including a Roland VG-88EX guitar synth and GK-2 pickup (comes with a nice aftermarket Strat mounting bracket to avoid drilling....), a GR-01 synth module, Tubeworks overdrive (has an actual 12AX7 in it, not a high gain but a VERY nice OD, sounds great with a tube amp and adds warmth to a SS amp), a couple old drum machines, a Michael Kelly hybrid guitar (piezo works fine, magnetic pickup needs some switch wiring work) that was set up by Suburban Guitars, a Yamaha Magic Stomp for acoustic guitar, a single 15" TL bass cab and a 2x10 sealed back bass cab and there's more, I'm working without actually walking into my man-cave to look stuff over.
    Anything grabs you let me know and I'll explain further.
    Oh, I've got an Epiphone Joe Pass jazz box in decent shape but that would require additional $$ or swap action, it has a new TKL hardcase as well."

2. AdamRandall

AdamRandall Member

Also, I told him I'm interested in the strobostomp, OCD, DD-5, Tube OD, and Magic stomp, but I'd like to hear the last two.

3. AdamRandall

AdamRandall Member

strobostomp, OCD, and DD-5=$300?

4. AdamRandall

AdamRandall Member

5. Guitar Josh

Guitar Josh Resident Curmudgeon Silver Supporting Member

It's a great deal and a bad deal and an okay deal and a very close deal.

6. AdamRandall

AdamRandall Member

What?

7. Heady Jam Fan

Heady Jam Fan Member

I dont know what all those are worth and I am not going to take the time to look them up, but as it seems no one is giving great pointers, I would suggest just looking them up on ebay, craigslist, etc.

8. AdamRandall

AdamRandall Member

I did that. The only one I'm wondering about now is the modded delay.

9. Heady Jam Fan

Heady Jam Fan Member

They probably don't devalue to much honestly. I have two AM TS9 Silvers and they seem to go for $140-150 used...