What are some good Digital Chorus pedals?

yoshiii

Hello,

What are some good digital chorus pedals? Not modeling.

Is it better to find a digital chorus rack type unit?

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Platinum Supporting Member
Are you looking for multi-voice (4/8), or complex modulation?

In other words, why digital?
If it is just for super-clean output, listen to the (VERY new) Mr Black Analog Chorus... it's clarity is stunning (see the JLeonardJ video).

yoshiii

Are you looking for multi-voice (4/8), or complex modulation?

In other words, why digital?
If it is just for super-clean output, listen to the (VERY new) Mr Black Analog Chorus... it's clarity is stunning (see the JLeonardJ video).
Yes looking for both. I want to have that clean digital chorus sound. I have a analog Chorus pedal. So want a digital one. No modeling.

Free The Tone Tri Avatar.
Will research that.

Riffa

Probably not what you're after, but the detune on the Boss PS-3 is a great option for crystal-clean "chorus". It's a beautiful sound.

stargazer747

Posted this on another thread but looks like its applicable here...

Across 3 pedalboards I have and love these:
Keeley Dyno My Roto
TC Electronics John Petrucci The Dreamscape
Digitech Nautila
Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress

MIM#1

Probably not what you're after, but the detune on the Boss PS-3 is a great option for crystal-clean "chorus". It's a beautiful sound.
Same for the Mooer Pitch Box, really digging the detune chorus on this little box!

peter_heijnen

Neunaber, either Inspire Tri-Chorus or an older Expanse.

The Inspire Tri-Chorus is a dedicated chorus with several chorus algo's.

The Expanse is a multi fx pedal that can load chorusses, delays, reverbs, flanger, phaser, tremolo via USB. You can select one algo at the time, or get the optional EXP pedal that enables 4 footswitchable algo's with two presets each. Very handy swiss army knife pedal.

VHS analog

The Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

Not a pedal but Tony Iommi used the Boss RCE-10 half rack digital chorus in the 80s. Bought on the used market it could probably be incorporated into a pedalboard somehow.

Steve Hotra

Gold Supporting Member
I have the keeley 30 ms and it’s worth looking at. And check out the wampler terraform.. nice choruses too .

Trending Topics