What are some pedals you think are under-rated / sleepers?

Hofnarr

you do realize his point was likely sarcasm, as its been a bit of a running joke to post about klon or timmy in ANY pedal recommendation thread, regardless if it makes sense, for, i dunno, a good three+ years or more now.

not that i find it THAT entertaining
I see... then it was I who missed the point, I guess. Joke's on me.

Machew

VFE Dragon? I'm just guessing. Just never heard about VFE until he decided to close. So I bought one. I'm such a sucker for new pedals.

Love the Deadbeat Visible Overdrive. High-quality TS clone with a really sweet tone sweep, not to mention the coolest aesthetics I've ever born witness to on a sub-$100 pedal. It also comes with a power supply and two patch cables, which is more a compliment to Deadbeat Sound than the pedal itself.

nsnate02

IMO i think everyone's first pedal should be a Zoom MS-50g. It would save a ton of money down the road.
Source Audio LA Lady is definitely underappreciated/sleeper.
The Diamond Counterpoint is still overshadowed by the MLJR. Even though it is everything the MLJR is, plus so much more.

Last edited:

Tim Bowen

· Prescription Electronics Germ remains my favorite boost for Vox AC30.

· Menatone J.A.C. is to my ear the best sounding optical compressor in a pedal that I've found.

· Diamond Quantum Leap has been on my main working board for about the last three years.

· Also, BOSS NS-2.

jm9239

Supporting Member
Absolutely the Foxrox Aquavibe. It's one of the best sounding vibes, the controls are excellent, the size is great and the color rocks. I have a Unique Vibe that I love but I WILL NOT be parting with my Aquavibe. Just a great, great pedal.

Glitch Magnet

Flower Pedals Dandelion - Super versatile tremolo with all the features. Optical amplitude and harmonic, continuously variable waveforms, tap tempo, expression control...

One Control Anodized Brown - It's all I need for Marshall tones through my Vox.

JHS Emperor v2 - It gets left out of most rec threads, but I don't think you could ask for a better, more versatile chorus or vibrato.

Trending Topics