• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What are some ultra tweakable low gain ods?

I have an MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe which i love, looking for something that's similarly tweakable. Maybe a bit more transparent and/or lower gain? What should i look into?

FLYING V 83

Gibson Geezer
If you can find a used one, a JTK Harmonics Murano

This knocked my hw MP Sweet Honey off the board.

Lukeling

I have an MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe which i love, looking for something that's similarly tweakable. Maybe a bit more transparent and/or lower gain? What should i look into?
When I saw the heading of this thread I was going to suggest The Blue Boy Deluxe :bonk

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
Wampler Black 65. Does higher gain od too. Great pedal, especially if you've got a BF voiced amp!

Have you looked at the Way Huge Pork Loin?

You can control the amount of clean signal blended into the signal, as well tweak 2 separate tone knobs and 3 internal trimpots.

plan-x

Barber Custom Cool. Starts off as a LTDsr. Then it adds 2 push/pull knobs as well as a 3way toggle. Inside provides 4 trim pots that are: Note shape, Bass, midrange and presence.