• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

What are the GOOD online Pedals retailer?

pickleweed

Well, I read some of that thread and your representation of the content is hyperbolic, to put it nicely. So since you and the other guy don't want to represent things even handedly, I'm not going to discuss the matter with you.
I’m not sure you know what hyperbolic is lol

And I don’t know how much more objective I can be. I didn’t say they were crooks. Hell, I said you’d get your stuff and people have had good interactions with them. I also said that I don’t like their business practices and there is a good plurality of people that have grievances with them across multiple forums, alongside an F rating at the BBB.

the guy specifically asked for a GOOD seller, so we might want to steer clear of the ONE seller in all of pedaldom that people en masse have issue with.

you don’t have issue with them. Fantastic. Continue supporting their business. Wish you the best and hope I don’t see you in the grievance thread

and I repeat - NONE OF THIS MATTERS cause they don’t carry what the op wants anyways.

_Rumy

Silver Supporting Member
I’m not sure you know what hyperbolic is lol

And I don’t know how much more objective I can be. I didn’t say they were crooks. Hell, I said you’d get your stuff and people have had good interactions with them. I also said that I don’t like their business practices and there is a good plurality of people that have grievances with them across multiple forums, alongside an F rating at the BBB.

the guy specifically asked for a GOOD seller, so we might want to steer clear of the ONE seller in all of pedaldom that people en masse have issue with.

you don’t have issue with them. Fantastic. Continue supporting their business. Wish you the best and hope I don’t see you in the grievance thread

and I repeat - NONE OF THIS MATTERS cause they don’t carry what the op wants anyways.
I do and your comments are a prime example. Have great day.

CaptainAwesome

It definitely is a stupid username
Silver Supporting Member
I don't have a preferred online retailer and I'm not here to say that my experience nullifies real complaints, but...I only buy new when the used price is more than the available new product. This means that if I buy new, it's recently been from Prymaxe or Rogue. Neither are perfect, but thus far both have come through and I can't complain about either.

My most recent Prymaxe experience was an attempted cancellation that processed/shipped, even though I had requested cancellation at the open of business Monday AM. I'd say that this is on me though, because I hit submit on the order. It turns out, after watching more demos, I'm pretty stoked to get the pedal tomorrow.

Where I would be most cautious is preorder policies. Sometimes you can get a nice store credit for a long wait with no pedal. This is a generic statement.

adolan

I (and countless others) would beg to differ.
Yup, they tried some crazy crapola with me...and a few ppl I know, My "purchase" took me a week to get my money back (after I waited a week so actually 2) on a pedal they had as "In Stock" then days later (they even had a shipping label generated at first, no shipment so I called and then I got the whole they were "Waiting" for a new shipment, then they tried to send /offer me other pedals to try while I waited? C'mon, You lied, You dont have what I paid for and now you want to hold my money too and play games? gtfooh! I warn ppl now, play at your own risk...

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
Well, I read some of that thread and your representation of the content is hyperbolic, to put it nicely. So since you and the other guy don't want to represent things even handedly, I'm not going to discuss the matter with you.
Lol IDGAF

MrFuzzTone

Not about the specific pedal but I have bought a LOT of pedals on sale from Prymaxe. No problem.
I once preordered several JAM pedals. Took a long time. But guess what? The prices were great and I got the pedals. No complaints. Lately Sweetwater has been good for me. That is because I bought a lot of synthesizers. Got good deals because I bought a lot.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom