• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What are your Favorite mjm pedals and why?

Bunky

I've got a China Fuzz ordered and am probably going to pick up a Brit Bender too.

lukeII

I have custom version of the London fuzzes with bias control. The London fuzz 1 has too much bass for my taste but the London fuzz 2 is killer

I have a China Fuzz, which is a total monster. The two modes are drastically different, and equally usable for their different strengths. Pretty hard to beat. I've also played the Brit Bender (two knob), and it was one of the best Tonebenders I've ever tried. I'd love to check out some more MJMs, but haven't gotten to it yet.

rootbeersoup

I own a Sixties Vibe. I also have the new Germanium London w/ Bias coming in in a week or so. I owned the red label LF and both that and the 60s vibe are great pedals.

Mike makes fantastic pedals, he really should get more exposure. Every youtube demo I've seen of his stuff just sounds great. I'm thinking of picking up the Phantom OD and maybe his new mini Sixties Vibe.

Steve73

Honestly, every pedal I've tried has been my favourite. This has included the Dallas Boost, London Fuzz II, the Sixties Vibe and the Phantom. Great pedal company.......

Trending Topics