What can I say? I like a lot of bass in the mix...

Dave

Are you looking for opinions? I listened to it yesterday. Sounded good to me, even though I'm not a metal guy. I didn't think the bass was overdone at all. Then again, I was listening on computer speakers.

Are you looking for opinions? I listened to it yesterday. Sounded good to me, even though I'm not a metal guy. I didn't think the bass was overdone at all. Then again, I was listening on computer speakers.

Good, because I actually took bass out of it!

digital jams

What are you using these days man? Sounds good, liking the lead tone as it has that upper mid thang going that I like :BEER

fuzzyguitars

Silver Supporting Member
i thought it sounded great.

what was your signal chain?

what did you use for drums.

fwiw rigtalk is much more appreciative of this type of music, TGP is a little more stuffy some times!

listen to some of my clips, they arent any where near as nice as yours though, but i keep trying!:AOK

i thought it sounded great.

what was your signal chain?

what did you use for drums.

fwiw rigtalk is much more appreciative of this type of music, TGP is a little more stuffy some times!

listen to some of my clips, they arent any where near as nice as yours though, but i keep trying!:AOK

Thanks. I use an ART Digital MPA Gold preamp into an EM-U 1212m sound
card with a single sm57 mic. I use Cubase Studio 4 recording software.

I have the BFD Drums software which is really cool. A tweakers dream.

I run a Lexicon MPX-1 into the TriAxis loop, and then go right into the 2:90 power amp.

fuzzyguitars

Silver Supporting Member

I run a Lexicon MPX-1 into the TriAxis loop, and then go right into the 2:90 power amp.

how easy is the bfd drum to edit and use?

what if you dont use cubase?

digital jams

You using stereo to mono cables from the MPX-1? Love mine, great great verbs :dude

I use BFD as well and for quick stuff I use Fruity Loops and BFD as a vst plugin

You using stereo to mono cables from the MPX-1? Love mine, great great verbs :dude

I use BFD as well and for quick stuff I use Fruity Loops and BFD as a vst plugin
Not sure what you mean. But you can setup the MPX to have a mono input only, and then still output in stereo. So I guess no. I just have the 3 Triaxis effects loop cables: 1 mono send, then a left and right return.

Trending Topics