Sold WHAT?!? Carol Ann Tucana 3r in Brown Ostrich - $1,895

Geetarman74

Gold Supporting Member
Continuing the selloff to fund a startup business.

Like the others...absolutely hate to let this one go. It is an absolutely fantastic 3 channel rock amplifier. Incredible versatility - beautiful clean channel that also takes pedals soooo well (one of the best I've ever played, and I've played a LOT), and two outstanding drive channels. Very few rock tones you can't get out of this amp. The flagship of Alan's incredible amp line.

This head is in the classy brown ostrich - beautiful touch. Amp is in near mint condition. No issues whatsoever - cosmetically or functionally. Comes with the latest footswitch, etc.

Willing to let it go at a great price to raise funds quickly - $1,895 all in - including shipping and paypal fees.

View media item 51442View media item 51443View media item 51445View media item 51444

Last edited:
I had one. You are right. Incredible amp! Easily THE best MV circuit ever built into an amp. I too have played many, and owned many.

GLWS

Geetarman74

Gold Supporting Member
I had one. You are right. Incredible amp! Easily THE best MV circuit ever built into an amp. I too have played many, and owned many.

GLWS
Thanks! It is a fine amp indeed. Amazed it hasn't gone at this price, frankly. If circumstances change shortly I'll pull it, as I would love to keep it in the stable!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom