• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What Compares to the Analogman Chorus?

orogeny

Gold Supporting Member
ah. . . for what. . . is the question. . .

you like the fast/leslie thang?

boss ce5 was very good until i found modulated dealy on my dd20. . .. .

just chorusy. . . ?

still love the ce5. . . . it compares.

Sid

save yourself the hassle and get yourself one....there is NOTHING that compares....

LowWatt

BYOC Analog Chorus if you can find it. Clone of the EHX Clone Chorus, just like Analogman. Very similar sounding.

blood5150

I have an EH Small Clone and a Carl Martin Chorus XII. They are both very different chorus sounds. It depends on what you are looking for. The Carl Martin has two switchable Chorus, with a depth and speed knob for each.

It is a very transparent chorus. (think Eric Johnson, TC Chorus sound). I love it because I can set one of the chorus to a real light chorus and the other to a really heavy Leslie type chorus sound. It really does not color your original tone.

The EH Small Clone on the other hand is a very strong chorus. Definately colors your original tone, but you can get some really wild sounds out if it if thats what you are looking for...

my two cents.......

Trending Topics