• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What delay pedals display the delay time and can do 2.5 seconds of delay?

It's Time!

A friend of mine ask me this question and I don't know the pedals that well.

Last edited:

drolling

There's surely gotta be a bunch more by now, no? The only one I've got's a DigiTech Timebender - With a display capable of toggling back & forth between milleseconds & BPM, it's been handy for synching up with drum machines, loopers & other delays..

It's definitely a feature I've found more useful than anticipated

Delayed Delay

Wow, cool. What delay is the best of all of those listed?
It's subjective of course, but the general consensus and my opinion is that the Timeline blows them all away. It does everything each of those pedals do and so much more, and it sounds so much better.

It's Time!

It's subjective of course, but the general consensus and my opinion is that the Timeline blows them all away. It does everything each of those pedals do and so much more, and it sounds so much better.
Cool, how many seconds of delay does the Timeline do?

Trending Topics