• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

What delay pedals do the step on a button and regen thing?

jake5

Silver Supporting Member
I miss this feature from my timeline but can't afford a timeline. Anyone?

tapehead

Is the regen-thing another way of saying momentary oscillation?

DMB Lunar Echo
EAR AD4096

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
Freakshow Digilog did, not sure if it's made anymore.

I've got the El Cap and Caroline on my board at the moment, so i must be addicted to the regen switch.....

cheers

jocfan1

Keeley adds this feature to the Ibanez AD9 with their mod. They add a true bypass on-off switch, then rewire the original footswitch to be a momentary switch that controls the regen/oscilation, like maxing out the repeat knob.

Billy Idle

JAM Pedals' Delay Llama Plus ! It is the best for it. Pure analog bliss.. But ouch,this pedal's nearly as expensive as a Timeline.

fred_

The Strymon Brigadier does this. You just step on the left footswitch for a bout a second, and the repeats take off...take your foot off the switch, and the oscillation ramps down again. It's cool, as you all have stated.

burritobreath

I've got the Keeley AD-9 and the oscillation feature is neat. I keep it on the front part of my board so that I can keep my heel on the ground while pressing the switch. This makes it easier to bend down and work the delay time knob while it's oscillating. I also will use it like a piano's sustain pedal which can be cool.

Top Bottom