• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What do you guys think of Pigtronix pedals??

peridot1

I have the attack/sustain. Great for slow gear and I can get some reverses and some synth. Good recording pedal but like the flanger hoax you need to memorize knobs or have it written down. Don't know about the others.

shood

I have the attack/sustain. Great for slow gear and I can get some reverses and some synth. Good recording pedal but like the flanger hoax you need to memorize knobs or have it written down. Don't know about the others.
How much sustain does the Attack/Sustain allow you to achieve? The website says it will appeal to Fernandez Sustainer fans, but my other reading leads me to believe it will not do infinite sustain a la a Sustainer

peridot1

So far I can't get it to do infinite sustain. Lot of knobs so maybe I'm missing something but I was more interested in swells. Keeps cutting off for some reason.

James

I played a Disnortion that a friend has once and thought it sounded great. I would love to pick up one of those and their Attack/Sustain pedal.

They seem really unique and groovy.

jonny toetags

I like the Disnortion.
My buddy has one and I got to try it for a while.
I'm actually going to be selling it for him soon. :)

IG88

theyre ugly as sin but really really good. the mothership is definitely on my list.

markom89

I've only had experience with the Mothership, but, man, what a wicked pedal. Hours and hours of fun are to be had with that pedal.

carltonh

Generally, I don't think they are good for setting the knobs at noon and banging away. You really need to tweek them. I use both the EP-1 and the Disnortion and like them both. The Disnortion can do lots of low and mid gain sounds, but unfortunately it is not tight sounding in hardly any setting so is no good for more agressive stuff. But it does everything from sounding like the Fulltone RTO to D*mble pedals, to Zeppelin, to Sparkle Drive like clean pass through, etc.

jcshirke

Silver Supporting Member
Just ordered a Mothership today. Can the attack/sustain pedal do a good ebow infinite sustain or not? Anyone know for sure?

Trending Topics