• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What do you think of my new pedalboard?

golgonooza

A ton of space to grow, but that's a fantastic start... or finish, depending on your perspective.

cheers!

Hecube

Well, I had the PT Mini for so many years and that's all I really needed for a while. Then, something strange happened in December: I bough an El Capistan, and then I sent my Dean Markley Overlord to my tech so he could rig an Ernie Ball volume on the gain control as an expression pedal, and then I ordered a custom kill-switch and, wouldn't you know it... I had no space left on the PT Mini...

So there are three pedals you're not seeing that should already be on there.

zztomato

This particular specimen deserves its own thread. :aok
True. Both minimalist and large at the same time. Perhaps a "show us your huge pedalboard with almost nothing on it" thread could be started. Or even "show us your pedalboard hit hard by the crappy economy" thread.

YETI

Without a Timeline on it, it can't be a TGP approved board.
So close, yet so far away......

Just funnin'

Trending Topics