What do you think of the Presidential targets

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by edwarddavis, May 28, 2005.

1. edwarddavis

edwarddavis Supporting Member

2. You actually have a decent pop sound. If you don't mind a suggestion I would add that the drum intro on Hold your hand is a bit too simple and stark. Maybe you could add just a little extra like a tambourine or simple bass line, etc. It is the first impression.
    I like that you don't completely ignore guitar solos like so many new bands do and that you change vocalists for more intrest. I think it sounds fine and the parts flow together well for that style.
    You say in your bio "we will make sure you never forget us". How about having some custom guitars made so people have even more reasons to remember you? All the new bands out there seem to play all the same stuff and your visual appeal today is just as important as the sound. :D

3. edwarddavis

Custom guitars , I played a Tom anderson drop top classic on those tracks and I have 5 andersons so they are pretty custom.
    I know what you mean that people all play the latest guitar which is no wheres like a stock one anyway. I love andersons and play les pauls and a few vintage Ibanez guitars as well. What I need is a BOGNER!!!!:(

4. scottl

scottl Member

Tight stuff Ed! Your vocalist reminded me of Dale Bozzio. Is that a girl or guy on Hold Your Hand?

Good guitaring. Nice mix of hard rockin' Stonesish riffs and heavier stuff.

Scott

5. edwarddavis

Its was a girl singing on hold your hand , If you listened to the other song it was a guy two differnt bands. Do you make custom guitars I am always interested in something different.
    thanks Ed:D

6. Hey, whoever played what sounded fine!
    I do make custom guitars. I also have my own tested designs that I can customize. You can see lots of pictures on my website: http://degennaroguitars.com
    My instruments play and sound as fine as they look and the sky is the limit when it comes to design and function.

Bill