What effect combinations do you like to use? Please tell me your favorites...

Barnzy

Silver Supporting Member
I'm interested in how you combine pedals to create different sounds and textures. I really like using a volume pedal for swells into a medium length delay that's set for a few repeats. One of my favorites is to play in stereo with a phaser pedal on one amp and a chorus on the other amp. I got this idea from the Diamond Halo Chorus circuit. Anyway, what effect combinations can you suggest for me to try out? Can be mono or stereo signal path....

Last edited:

rck

Clean Sound + Filter (Jerry-esque quack) + Crispy Clear Delay set close to 350ms. Good for Riddum and Leads.

can also add the Whammy V (-1 Octave with Dry Signal Harmony mode) to the above before the Filter in the chain.

Memphistokid

Fuzzface into an amp in a box....For me it's my CC Hybrid into either Euphoria or Plexidrive Deluxe in tonal heaven. Add that Rmc10 in there....forget about it.

wah with a slow sweep into tremolo is very cool. Gives a sort of stepped filter effect. Even better if it's a square wave panning tremolo.

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
Wah > electric mistress flange/slight chorus > light overdrive > subtle delay - very cool,

Super long reverb with slight modulation into a DS-1 with the tone rolled off and distortion up. Sounds like the world is ending. Add some vibrato after the reverb and before the distortion and you can get some incredibly destructive tones.

Barnzy

Silver Supporting Member
Lots of great combinations here that I can try our...Thanks and keep 'em coming if you have other great effect combos....

Squatch57

Having fun with todays setup:
Tele > MXR Custom Comp > Subdecay Prometheus (on step filter) > MI Blue Boy Deluxe (TS) > HBE Dos Mos pre >
Cusack Tap-A-Phase > (slow sine) > Eventide Timefactor (long vintage delay) > TC Corona (slow detune) > TC HOF (church)
stereo out to a Super Reverb and Pignose 30/60

Smashies

Platinum Supporting Member
Beano (or any rangemaster/treble booster) > Klone (KTR for me) > Amp on verge of breakup. It's just fun.

Trending Topics