• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What frets are these (pic)?

jamison162

It's a stock G&L Legacy, which their website states they use "Medium Jumbo" and then "6100" for their stock fret size. I had a Legacy once and really like the fret size, so I'm trying to determine what size it had exactly.

A440

Silver Supporting Member
I was going to say it looks like a Legacy. I used to own one.

usually they are jumbos, 6100

another good resource is the G&L forum, there's a good FAQ and archive there too.

http://www.guitarsbyleo.com/

there's also a cross reference for dating the guitars, which might help you

jamison162

The neck pickup sure looks high, is the action high?
Nope, don't you know anything?? Hehehehehe.
Legacy's have thicker fretboards and the bridge has those felt washers so the strings/pickups, etc. are further away from the body. They're all like this, very playable and didn't bother me at all. The action is relative to the fretboard and was setup nice, no different than any other strat really.

Trending Topics