• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What fuzz for this....?

Led Sabblin

Looking for the dying battery type sound that is splatty, I guess but with a fast attack and release if I'm using those terms right. So, glitchy but not gnat in the ear buzz type sound or wild and unpredictable. I'm new to fuzzes and don't know a Bosstone from a tone bender type etc.

TrainBridge

Mi audio neo fuzz with the bias turned down would do the trick. There are others that would do the trick but this is the first one that comes to mind and I've owned it.

Also maybe look at an Earthquaker Devices dirt transmitter.

TrainBridge

Basically you want a fuzz with a bias knob that will "starve" the transistors enough to make those sounds you are looking for.

Trending Topics