• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What guitar is this?

phantasm

You're in Pittsburgh, right?
My guess would be a Univox, Cort or something along those lines. Nothin' fancy, but it's a pretty good deal for $75.

ChauncyPepper

You're in Pittsburgh, right?
My guess would be a Univox, Cort or something along those lines. Nothin' fancy, but it's a pretty good deal for $75.
Yeah. I wasn't sure if it was one of those "another man's junk, another man's treasure" type deals..

tim gueguen

Looks to be an "effector" guitar with built in effects from the late '70s-early '80s. Its unclear who made these, but they are often said to have been sold under the Kay name.

jtees4

Sure looks like an old Yamaha I remember seeing in the 70's....but if it were a Yamaha I'm sure it would say it on the headstock. Maybe another Japanese company copying Yamaha.

shadowbox

Gold Supporting Member
I actually own one of these. I bought it on eBay. A month or so ago I saw another one for sale and the seller claimed it was a Hondo, although he was uncertain himself. Be sure and ask the seller if the on-board effects work properly (you probably already have, but just in case...); the one I bought wasn't really worth the $80 I ended up paying for it.

Trending Topics