• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What Guitar is This???

i-stormhammer

I have been trying to figure out what guitar this artist is playing? Does anyone have any idea/info? I've been searching and racking my brain and I'm not finding it...Thanks!

i-stormhammer

Thanks TimBascom! I have been looking hard for that guitar! This site rules.

Yep - that's Geri-X. I first saw her when she was starting out at a coffee shop in downtown St. Petersburg. She's quite impressive in many ways and I'm surprised she's not hit the big time yet.

Pir8Matt - are you in Florida or Wisconsin?

Ant1-Hero - I would ask that same question, except that she's taken (she's with one of her bandmates) and I know I wouldn't stand a chance!

pir8matt

Yep - that's Geri-X. I first saw her when she was starting out at a coffee shop in downtown St. Petersburg. She's quite impressive in many ways and I'm surprised she's not hit the big time yet.

Ant1-Hero - I would ask that same question, except that she's taken (she's with one of her bandmates) and I know I wouldn't stand a chance!
I'm in FL - one of the bands I'm in has played with her a couple times. She's really making a go of doing music as a fulltime career - I say good for her!

Her stuff was kinda mopey coffeeshop fare when she was cutting her teeth, its gotten more dimensional as of late. Her Father is some very well known artist in Bulgaria, which is where she's from.

pfflam

Is that second picture from the Market in Eau Claire Wisconsin?!

I saw it and had a strange flash of recognition though it seemed totally absurd, then you mentioned WI . . . so who knows?!

Trending Topics